Performance-Based Hiring and Performance-Based Retention are companion programs that prepare managers and organizations to hire more effectively, in order to get the best people at all levels, and then keep them. Beyond the Far Cliffs offers training, consulting, and implementation of Performance-Based Hiring and Performance-Based Retention principles.
- Half Day, High-Impact Workshops
- Full Day and Two Day Training Available
- Implementation of hiring and retention strategies
- Custom Interview Guides for Hiring and Retention
- Online Support
- Performance Profiles: If you want to hire superior people, first define superior performance.
- Objective Evaluation: Past performance is the best predictor of future performance.
- Wide-ranging Sourcing: Treat candidates like customers, not subordinates.
- Emotional Control: Performance and personality are both important — but you must measure performance first!
- Recruiting Right: Recruiting is marketing, not selling.
Performance-Based Retention – The Principles
- Performance Profiles: If you want to retain superior people, update performance profiles regularly.
- Objective Feedback: Feedback is the breakfast of champions. It’s objective and it’s given often.
- World Class Culture: “OK” doesn’t cut it — you must create a culture of excellence and one that fights “retention killers.”
- Educational Excellence: Education starts before you hire — and never ends.
- Rewards and Recognition: Compelling Jobs & Outrageous Recognition = Improved Retention
Contact us for more information on Performance-Based Hiring and Performance-Based Retention programs.